The Gondola is, perhaps, the most known symbol of Venice: everything happens around water. The Ferro da Prua, captured in Josa’s bracelet, is traditionally placed on top of gondolas and it represents every part of Venice (its six "sestieri", Piazza San Marco, The Grand Canal, and the doge's hat). Thousands of years of history enclosed in one immortal sign.
- Water proof: Our products never fade or lose their colour.
- Material: 100% Pure Silver (or plated in Gold 18K, Rose Gold 18K, Ruthenium). Nickel Free
- Unisex: Josa bracelets are perfect for him and her
- Locally crafted: Josa bracets are manufactured with care in Veneto, the Venice region.
- Wooden bracelet holder with each bracelet, packed in a glueless paper case and with its own wooden bracelet holder.
Size: Josa’s bracelets are fully adjustable and will fit most wrist sizes. They can with a little force be bent to the correct size. We designed them to be delicate, lightweight, comfortable and durable.Josa’s bracelet fits all sizes
Worldwide shipping is free on all orders over €69. Shipping in Italy is free on orders over €49.
Delivery times vary depending on the country with an average delivery time of 5-10 working days.